On most Saturday mornings, a group of men gathers from 8:00am to 9:30am for teaching, discussion, encouragement and prayer in The Loft, upstairs in the Life Center.
2017-18 Series: “Equipping Faithful Men”
Topic: This series focuses on 36 key Bible passages that that summarize core Christian beliefs, broken down into 6 topical groups of 6 verses each. We covered the first 3 topical groups in 2017, so here are the remaining topics for 2018:
- The Challenge of Following Jesus
- Resources for Following Jesus
- Fruit of Following Jesus
- Coffee and snacks as guys arrive
- Teaching segment on the topic for the day
- Break into discussion groups (3-5 guys) to dig deeper and share personally
- Close with a time of prayer over any with specific needs.
Who: Any man (High School through Senior Adult) is welcome!
Commitment: Each week's lesson stands on its own so that anyone can attend on any week. Come as often as you can! Additional personal study or memorization activities are optional.
Where: “The Loft” upstairs at the back of the Life Center
Food: Coffee and snacks provided
Leader: Carey Morgan
RSVP: None required
Bring: Bible and a Pen