What will we be doing?
We will most likely be doing a combination of construction/maintenance projects along with VBS-type activities with children. We will also stop in San Antonio/New Braunfels on our way home for dinner on the Riverwalk and tubing on the Comal River.
Who are the leaders?
We are taking six GYM Leaders including Hannah Gentry, Larry Gallas, Joe Ward, and Rebecca Ward. We will be traveling in the 3 Grace Community Church vans.
Where will we stay?
We will be staying at a church in Del Rio, Texas. We will cross the boarder to Mexico every morning and return back every evening. At the facility in Del Rio, there are separate girl and boy dorms with bunkbeds and a shared meeting room with a kitchen. Breakfast and dinner will be at the church in Del Rio and a sack lunch to eat while in Mexico during the day.
What are the requirements?
- Pay the $115 trip amount at the time of registration.
- Be a current 9th-11th grade student.
- Be a regular attender at Grace Youth Ministry.
- Attend a few training meetings before the trip.
- For students who will turn 16 before the trip, a U.S. Passport or Passport Card will be required. For students 15 and under, only a birth certificate is required.