Restoring Strained Adult-child Relationships Together
REST-ART is a group of parents of adult children meeting together in a confidential, supportive fellowship for prayer and Bible study. We REST in God's foundation of grace as His children with full access to all His resources in Christ (Hebrews 4:3,10; Romans 5:1-2; Ephesians 1,2,6).
We then study the Bible to learn the ART of:
- Handling disrespect, criticism and conflict
- Breaking free from pain, anger, or shame
- Understanding the influence of multiple cultures on parents and children
- Deciding if, when, and how to reconcile
- Seeking God's wisdom for other needs
He helps us in all our troubles, so that we are able to help those who have all kinds of troubles, using the same help that we ourselves have received from God (2 Corinthians 1:4).