Our mission is to bring comprehensive material, spiritual, and logistical assistance to communities affected by a natural or man-made disaster locally, nationally, and internationally.
Grace Cares recognizes that a disaster damages a community's man-made materials as well as the hearts of the people who live there. Grace Cares works in cooperation with many established disaster relief organizations to deliver a continuum of services to address these material and spiritual needs:
- Full service shelter assistance
- Trained crews for a variety of different skill sets
- Trained and compassionate team members prepared to support a wide range of victims
- CISM trained volunteers
For more information you can download our brochure here.
There are three basic requirements to fulfill in order to be an active team member:
- Complete ICS 100 online
- Complete Psychological First Aid online (be sure to turn off your pop up's blocker)
- Complete a First Aid class
Medical Personnel Registration Form
Grace Cares is assessing the medical skills we currently have in our church family. If you work in any part of the medical profession or if you have medical training, would you please assist us by filling out this brief questionnaire?